Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Till Next Time

I'm off, again. I leave for Ukraine in one hour. I'll be doing two series at a camp meeting in Novi Obi Hodi. Also speaking will be Wilbur Atwood and I know Marcus Yaudus will be there.

I'm stressed because I asked Leonard Smith to drive me to the airport and I quoted him two hours too late. Now, I have to wake him up and give him the bad news. Wonderful. You'd think I set him up for a bad start to his day. I've gotten tons of stuff done in the past few days. It seems when I am pressed I put out like mad. It also seems that people wait till I have to go to come with their last minute requests. In any case, I think all is done that needs doing.

I come back on May 10. On May 11, I start preaching in a L.I.G.H.T. program at EVI. At the same time we have a Lifestyle session going on, and I have much to do in that as well. It's good to feel needed, I guess. Sometimes, going to Africa looks like a wonderful rest, although my dear wife isn't into letting people rest much. I think the responsibilities will be different, hence, lighter. (Maybe.)

Till next time. This is the Preacher to his tribe.

1 comment:

  1. Have a super-blessed time in the Ukraine, and when you get back, there is even more work for you - at least to tell your responsible staff that the Eden Valley website is kind of obsolete. One can still apply for a room in the village, and there is no indication whatsoever that you have educational programs going on... This is the Follower to her Preacher :-)

    ReplyDelete