Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Encouraged

What is it that encourages you?

I've been wonderfully encouraged lately. We've seen more miracles of healing lately than ever I remember. We had a Hindu-become-SDA from Montreal come to us in November with fourth-stage stomach cancer metastasized  into his lungs. I couldn't, looking at him, give him much hope that we could help him, but the Lord is not hampered by my prognoses. Two weeks after returning home they could find no cancer in his lungs and the original tumors were shrinking. I talked to the man on the telephone and he sounded full of energy.

In September, I think, we had a man come to us with stage-four lung cancer. The man couldn't walk any distance. He couldn't breadth. Before he left EVI he was walking 2-4 miles a day. I thought sure he would go home to die. A few weeks ago, I heard that he had suffered three set backs. So I contacted his daughter-in-law and asked about him expecting to hear the worse. I couldn't have been more surprised. The man is cancer free.

We did have a strange tragedy. One of our sweetest guest went home and found out she was cancer free. The problem is, she died of a heart attack. Somethings are not easy to understand.

A 34 year old Vancouver man came to visit EVI. We invited him to come to visit when we saw him at GYC. While he was at EVI he found out, from tests done in Vancouver, that he had a very aggressive form of lymphoma. The doctor said he had as little as eight months to live (or as much as five years.) So being that he was here we gave him some treatments and arranged for him to return for the February session. He is here now. Trouble is, more tests done in Vancouver show that his cancer is totally eradicated. The surgeon in Vancouver is proud of his ability to remove all the cancer. Which is ok with me, but we'd like to give the glory to God. We did anoint Rob and without knowing what in the world happened, the man is perfectly healthy. So now we are giving him a full session that he may or may not need. Praise God.

Right now, we are treating eleven guests. One is deathly ill with terminal fourth-stage pancreatic cancer. He is from Ghana originally. His faith is strong, but humanly speaking, he doesn't stand an ice cube's chance in hell. One day, his eyes were florescent yellow from jaundice. (His liver is where the cancer is.) The doctor decided to give him a coffee enema. His eyes immediately cleared up. Now he takes two enemas a day and he is showing signs of a quick recovery. (Whether there is a recovery at all, I don't know, but he is far improved.)

I'm in the middle of preparing for an ASI board in two weeks in California. There is much I do not know, but to date the Lord is helping me graciously. For the next two months I must bounce from ASI Chapter meeting to Chapter meeting, besides all else. With that, I'm suppose to have something to say. Lord help me.

Blessings to all,

No comments:

Post a Comment