Monday, February 6, 2012

Changes, never easy.

The weeks go by too fast, and the work piles on too quickly. Nevertheless, I know I have a whole crowd of people waiting to here from me. Well, two or three people. Anyway, it's been a good week. We just finished our third LIGHT school. This time, we did it on our own (without Wildwood's help.) We had 10 students. Wonderful people. Some came late, others needed to leave early, but all in all, I think it was a great success.

To add to the enjoyment, a snow storm hit just the night before the graduation. So, only four students were able to attend the graduation. Never mind, we made the best of it. The food was great, the fellowship better. (I'll throw in three pics just for the fun of it.)

A new lifestyle session started last night. I believe we have 11 guests. Cancer is still the prevailing issue. My dear wife, Janet, is the interim Lifestyle Director. Already she is making very important changes. Because we are dealing predominantly with cancer, she decided to change the food menu (I hesitate to say drastic changes, but I'm sure some people think so.) The guests now start with two days of fasting on juice, then they go for five days on raw foods with half juice. Then, they will go to eating super healthy food--no oil, no sugar.

The point is, people come to EVI to find healing. We may want to serve them with our best dishes, but our best dishes isn't what they need first. They need healing and they need it urgently. So we are determined to be more aggressive than we've been in the past. Pray for us.

My Lover has dropped 15 lbs. She isn't the only one. There is actually quite a movement at EVI for juice fasting. Pounds are disappearing everywhere. Donna McNeilus visited with us last week. This week she told me she lost 10lbs. Impressive. She didn't need to lose any, but hey, she's a lady and ladies have this thing about weight. As for me, I've gained three or four pounds. I had lost 7 lbs in Africa. I'm almost back to normal. My wife is overfeeding me. Good wife.

Blessings to all,





The Preacher to his Tribe.

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the good work, Frank!
    I had a really blessed week in EVI. Especially enjoyed your lessons and learned a lot.
    Thanks for all these and happy Sabbath!
    Balazs (from Hungary)

    ReplyDelete