Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Prayers Answered

Last weekend, I preached at Copper Mountain, Colorado. From there we, Beverly, Hayley, Leasa and I, drove to DayStar Academy. We had a board meeting on Sunday. It wan't an easy board meeting. Unfortunately, the team was divided, not on the principles, but on the implementation of the principles. As a result, there was another change in the leadership of DayStar.

I truly appreciate Chris Anderson and his family. They gave 110% to making DayStar succeed, but in the end Jerry Harris was returned as the leader. I certainly do not appreciate Jerry any less than Chris. The pain that these changes generate tear me up, but we do our best with what we've been given. May the Lord help us.

You may be interested to know that my computer came home. In my last blog, I told of leaving my computer at the Atlanta Airport Security. For seven days, the tracking service reported that they did not find the computer. I assumed it was lost forever, but I must admit to praying agonizingly for that machine. On the 8th day, I rec'd a phone call saying it was found. On the 9th day it was on my desk. Isn't God good. Yes!

I have nothing but gratitude in my heart.

So says the Preacher to his Tribe.

1 comment: