Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Coming Down to the Wire

 Last night's sky. When I left the office the whole world was orange. Surreal.
 Our new sign. Ron Dettman from Michigan built it and an engraver from Loveland sandblasted the logo. Great work. 

Eden Valley hosted a cooking class by Mark Anthony. 57 attended. 

I'm preparing for the public evangelism that will happen starting a week from tomorrow. Some moments are frustrating, like yesterday. I took all day to prepare a sermon, only to discard it at the end of the day. No matter, the Lord will bless. 

This week we will do a Breadth Free seminar. I'll let you know what happens.

The team of men helping my wife with two hydro-electric plants will be with her for another day or two. She thinks they will finish what they started. 

We are losing three staff by the end of the month. I have a short list for the one that needs to be replaced. I guess I should start working on that.

Roger Julian and I walked 10 miles on Friday distributing flyers. On Sabbath, we walked 5 miles. We distributed, door to door, approximately 900 flyers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment