Saturday, January 30, 2010

My dad always told me to keep this secret in my shirt. All these years, you haven't known the real me. Well, it's a secret no more. I have blue skin. (Except for on my hands and face, of course.)

Janet and I took a trip to Uchee Pines, in Seale, Alabama. It is 1,600 miles one way. We decided to drive just to have a little time together. I brought along four audio books -- the biography of Albert Einstein, John Adams, and Colin Powell, and the story of a woman whose mother was an SS guard in a German concentration camp. They were excellent. The best were of John Adams and Einstein.

We attended Uchee Pine's 40th anniversary, their grand opening of the new lifestyle center and I was the chairman at their annual board meeting. All went well. They are doing great.

At Eden Valley we are planning an agricultural seminar to start February 7, 1010. We may have started too late for some people. Right now, we are praying the Lord will send the students that need to come. All is well besides. I am still planning to transition from EVI to Africa by August or September 2010. I have many requests for me to speak and I have had to deny more than usual.

Jason is in Livingston, Zambia, building One-Day churches with Alan Knowles and 178 American tourists. Antionette is in South Africa visiting her parents.

Our Lifestyle Center is full for February. So full in fact, that the overflow is in my house.

God is the praise of my heart. I am altogether blessed.


2 comments:

  1. Bah ha ha about the picture you posted .......

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..'over flow' in your home :) Talk about God blessing you abundantly.

    ReplyDelete