Friday, May 14, 2010

Life's a Blast

As most of you know, I just spent two weeks in Ukraine. (12 days, I think.) With Wilbur Atwood and Dr. William Dysinger, I did a camp meeting. I preached 20 sermons on the Prodigal Son and The Beautiful Way (Christian living.) We had a great time and we were well rec'd. As a matter of fact, I've been asked to do three more camp meetings in Russia in September. I'd love to do it, if only I could do it without leaving home.

Jet lag is a bummer. I came back from Africa and within two weeks went to Ukraine, and within two weeks returned home, and within two weeks I will be going to Korea. During the time I am at EVI I am participating in a L.I.G.H.T. program. That means, jet lag notwithstanding, I have to preach three sermons every morning. I taught the book of Daniel this week. I've never done it before, so it was extra work to be ready.

Last night, I picked up two teachers for L.I.G.H.T. at the airport. We got home at 1 A.M. Good when you are suffering from jet lag. Oh, did I tell you I had . . . jet lag? Truth is, I handle it fairly well. God gives me the strength to do whatever is before me to do. "As thy days, so shall thy strength be."

Life is a blast.

So says the Preacher to his tribe.

No comments:

Post a Comment