Thursday, May 20, 2010

Must go.

I'm sitting at Sea-Tac, the aiport in Seattle, WA waiting to board a flight to Seoul, South Korea. I like traveling. For me, it is a chance to unwind, but not if is too often and I'm constantly in a state of jet-lag. Anyway, this is Thursday, the 20th of May, and I'll be back Monday the 24th. I will enjoy nothing but jet-lag. You are welcome to pray for me. I need the Holy Spirit to preach with power. I don't even know (fully) what I will share in Korea, but I took a half-dozen sermons with me. We'll see how the Spirit moves. I am weary enough to consider canceling the six television programs I have scheduled for early June at 3ABN. Too much prolonged stress. Who needs to do this anyway? What if it is only a part blessing, or a flop for that matter? Yuk! I need to decide. I suppose, (the answer to a prayer I haven't prayed yet) that I should throw caution to the wind and just do it. It will be what it is, right?

Oh-oh, they are boarding. Must go.

2 comments:

  1. You should have called us when you were in Seattle. We were at the airport in Seattle, too.... well, Boeing airport at the flight museum. We will be at Sea-tac in about 10 days from now heading out to Alaska on a mission trip. So, if you are in the airport on your way home in 10 days CALL :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never mind, you posted the date.... We leave May 31.

    ReplyDelete