Saturday, January 24, 2009

Far, Far Away

I leave in the morning for a faraway place, so I thought I'd let you all know that I won't be back till Friday. I leave, Jason leaves, there isn't going to be much blogging going on. I have to go to Senegal, West Africa. Apparently, they voted me on their board a year ago, but they forgot to tell me. Anyway, Steven Grabiner is going and he feels the need of a French translator. Wonderful! Here I go to be a French translator and I don't know if I will even understand the French these people speak over there. 

We've had balmy weather in Colorado. It was in the seventies this week. It didn't last, today is only thirty degrees. It makes for a pretty easy winter. I hope it keeps going that way. 

After Sabbath a big group of us from EVI got together to plan some evangelism. There is a lot of excitement around here. I wish you could all come to help. We are going to give it a huge push this year. 

In April I am asked by OCI to go to South Korea for one week. (To bad, I hate to have to see South Korea.) I have to be careful though, I really don't want to leave EVI too often... or my wife. They might both divorce me.

That's it till I come back from Africa. I hope then to have something of value to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment