Friday, December 17, 2010

Eight Months, no Shopping

My Lover is home and it's been a blast. (As much of a blast as old people can make.) We have much to get caught up on. We are doing our best, so long as I can keep her awake. In the meantime, I took two days off, and we are doing the funnest thing--shopping. Oh well. We'll do anything so long as it's together.

Everyone at EVI is bending over backward to welcome my wife. People are making welcome signs, beautiful, by the way; they are making food and filling our fridge. They've invited us to eat with the Lifestyle guests. My wife was blown away with the quality of the food. I guess she's been looking at beans and rice or ugali for too long. The staff who have never met my famous frontier woman are going out of their way to make her acquaintance. They never imagined her to be so short. She is bigger than life in some imaginations. Never mind, they'll find out.

Oh, and it's my birthday today, 63. I just discovered why a person shouldn't be on Facebook. Not at least, if you want to respond to everybody's good b'day wishes.

In any case, I'm happy. I've got health, and wealth, and a wife with children and great-grandchildren. The Savior is Lord of my life, and He showers me with honors and blessings constantly. What more could a man want? May He gives you as much.

Love to all

No comments:

Post a Comment