Monday, July 6, 2009

Rainbow Over EVI






This is a picture of the lady cured of cancer out of our May session. Jo Ann Bjorkman.

It rains nearly everyday at EVI this year. We are losing some hay, which we can't afford to do. On the other hand, who are we to tell God what to do with His hay. God's bow of promise is still in the sky. We can't see it in the picture, but the rainbow came down right into our field, the very field that has the bleached hay. I trust the Lord.

We did bring in 350 bales of hay. It was so heavy. Twice as heavy as the 700 we brought in last week.  Doctor Emerson's son, Jonathan, ten years old, helped us in the hay. I really like that little kid. He is too smart, but very interested in everything and entertaining as well. 

My back was so sore I could hardly walk after doing that hay. Deneice said reflexology could fix that. I don't have anything against reflexology, but many feel it is New Age and of the devil. Deneice explained how it works, and made sense, so I let her do her thing on my feet. Woe, talk about pain. My goodness, if she hadn't been there I would have cried. But guess what, my sore back went away. It's hard to believe. It works and she didn't try to make me repeat a mantra or believe anything weird either.

I talked with my brother John this week. They are very happy in New Brunswick. He's got eight years to retirement and may return to Nova Scotia afterwards. I think, in eight years New Brunswick will be home. He says he is living in a very beautiful place.

We had a black man called James in our June session. During graduation, he offered to sing a song. Amazing. Not that he was a great singer, but man he moved just right. It blows me away. The guy is 76 years old. He could hardly walk around, but when he began to sing his body became rythm (sp) personified. 

On Sunday, we took a shed down by the Lifestyle Center. It took all day, but it felt like we accomplished something. We have another intake of lifestyle guests, fifteen of them. We only had three days between sessions this time. The gang will be tired come July 23.  

The big news at EVI is that we have a new doctor. Dr. David Emerson has decided to join us. It has been so long coming. Praise God. They will move in by Sept. 

Last week, we sold more than $2,000 from the farm. Things are picking up. That is so encouraging. That's it from the Preacher to his tribe. 

3 comments:

  1. I tried to post a comment but it wouldn't work and lost it all.
    I was just saying, "Pray for Pat" She is now using that MMS and taking it orally as well as putting some in some DMSO and rubbing it on the lumps where her breasts used to be. She's a fighter and is trying everything. She just needs us to continue to pray!!
    Love you
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Preacher! This tribe loves hearing about your days. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frank - thanks for sharing - i miss Woodland Park and actually it has been on my mond allot lately - why? I do not know - i guess its in my blood -

    ReplyDelete