Monday, September 6, 2010

This Week as I See It

It's a new week. Yesterday, we started a new lifestyle session with 13 people. First impressions left me thinking we are in for a rough time.

We've gotten through the first day and we are still intact. I keep praying for wisdom to maintain a balanced control of the situation. In essence, they are all lovable people. My fear is that they'll step on each other's toes.

Michelle and Yuli will be at EVI for as much as three weeks starting from the 14th or 15th of September. That will be a blast. I hope I can do well by them. My busy-ness isn't always conducive to hospitality. I'd better stock up on some grub, as well.

This week, I have David and Candi Katsma for breakfast and a lady from Bolivia. The Katsma's are just moving into EVI and Carmen Rosario is part of a team starting a new lifestyle center in South America. With that, I have two lifestyle guests in my house. I am surrounded with people all the time. No time to get lonely.

I'll be starting a series of meetings on True Education on Wednesday, this week.
Markus Yaudas asked me to do a week of prayer in Brazil, next month. (I said yes.)
The Larimer County accepted our first draft of the Master Plan to rebuild EVI.
Bill Bosko is looking and feeling great. He is recovering from heart failure miraculously fast.

That's it for now.


2 comments:

  1. You'll have to tell us more what Miche and Yuli will be doing at EVI...
    Sounds like quite the crew in the Lifestyle Session. Maybe they'll all end up to be the best friends. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Frank..it sounds a bit like athe from our mission camps in Poland. last 5 weeks our group had 18 of them and when Walentyna was choosing leaders for every camp(2 leaders at every camp- one does organizing the other preaching) somehow she chose those who don't like each other to be together and lead. when we asked why she explained that they are going to be neighbours in haven so they should start liking each other. guess what?they do like each other much more now! but it wasn't easy! Magda (from poland)

    ReplyDelete