Sunday, June 21, 2009



It's been busier than usual at Eden Valley. We began with a Restoration International Camp Meeting. I had two families living in my house for the weekend. The Camp was wonderful. People came with their families and the meetings were geared to build up strong family ties. The addressed everything from relations between parents to raising children. The Nebletts are good speakers, from the father to the youngest child. They make quite a demonstration on what a family can look like complete with amazing singing and playing instruments. 

By the time the camp was done and people were leaving, Don and Rumiko Johnson called and told me how sick they both were. (Notice, past tense -- were sick.) I invited them over that same day and began as soon as I could to give them both fever therapies daily. 

No comments:

Post a Comment