Friday, July 30, 2010

Dogs

I'm sitting at the computer waiting for the words to flow out of my fingertips. Boy, sometimes my fingertips are dumb. So now, lets see, hmhhh. . .

Well, ok, I did have something exciting happen to me, and to many others, this week. Our new doctor has two dogs. The noisiest barkers I've ever had to deal with. It seems they can see me coming from miles away and they stir themselves into a fury, every time. The staff at the Lifestyle Center are aggravated and the lifestyle guests are sometimes afraid, and the docs family is frustrated. Finally, Dianne, our cook decided to buy three "Stop Bark" contraptions. I really didn't expect much of them. You know, made in China and probably don't work. But wow, they work wonderfully. The dogs are totally quiet. I can even go in their yard and antagonize them and they won't let out even a peep. Makes me feel like going over there and teasing them. Maybe I should bark at them. The gadgets are bark induced frequency machines. Shouldn't they feel what we've had to feel all these months? Or should I just forgive. Or is it ok not to forgive dogs?

Bill, my farm manager, is scheduled to leave the hospital today. We don't know too much yet. The docs can't figure out what the problem is. I believe Bill has an appointment at the University Hospital next week. The big experts will take a shot at it. Keep praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment