Friday, June 4, 2010

Doing all I Can

It's Friday morning and I'm still on course. I managed to send 3ABN the information they wanted, I taught two classes yesterday and three this morning. For tonight, I see my way clear to present a message at the graduation ceremony. (I still have to determine what I will share. I still have to decide what I'll preach in Estes Park tomorrow, but the Lord doesn't let me down.)

All our hay is cut, but there is such heavy dew that it is soaked every morning. We just have to wait for God to dry it.

I leave for 3ABN on Sunday morning. I will have all day, Monday, to fill my head with the topics I am suppose to present. I'm more relaxed about it now. If it fails, I will have tried. If it doesn't fail, then someone will gain a blessing. I've long established that I can't succeed if I don't try. So, here goes.

I have a young couple coming in tonight and staying two nights. My house accommodates visitors on a regular basis. After they leave, two lifestyle guests should be moving in. Probably on Sunday.

I'm doing all I can do for as many people as I can do it for. Let me know if I can do anything for you.

Says the Preacher to his Tribe.

No comments:

Post a Comment