Friday, June 18, 2010

Get some, that you Might have Some to Give

It's been a full week at Eden Valley. No let-up in the work and Satan took a few shots at some of us. I don't usually worry when people accuse me of sin or fault or flaw, (it is always so nearly true) but I must say that I did fret for a few hours this week when someone said that another vowed to take me down. It occurred to me that if anyone wanted to take someone down badly enough, it would be a matter of inventing the worse and getting another to back him up. In the end, I had a meeting with the individual and as usual, it wasn't anywhere as grave as at first thought. Praise God. I don't need to be dragged down by another. I do well enough on that count "all by myself."

The farm crew put a whole new roof on the grow and exercise rooms. It was a big job on very hot days.

I rec'd visitors from Singapore (The Lion Port.) I met these people in S'pore 12 years ago. They had taken me around to see some sights. We had a delightful time together. We ate at a Thai restaurant and I treated them to a hyperbaric chamber session. They left this morning with tears.

Tomorrow, Sabbath, I preach on forgiveness. Do you know that "pardon and justification are one and the same thing"? That means that when Jesus forgives, He saves, period. But do you know, that He forgives as we forgive. That unless we enter into this act of giving salvation/justification, we ourselves are not saved. We are saved in proportion to the salvation/forgiveness we proffer to others. So, my dear loved ones, is there anyone you can't forgive? You had better seek forgiveness from God that you may have some to give to them.

So says the Preacher to his Tribe.

1 comment:

  1. THat's interesting. Steve's teaching a junior Sabbath school lesson on forgiveness. Seems like a lot of people are taking pot shots at you lately. Good thing you have tough skin.

    ReplyDelete