Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hodge-podge

Ho-hum, same old. I talked with my wife today. She was doing a puzzle with Twalisa and Deniece. She has a bunch of fundis working and is trying to keep up with their needs. She and Antionette and the kids sleep in the church. Deniece sleeps in the bathroom, and others are scattered wherever there is a place. I called because I need an article for my Faith Ventures mag. I have been so busy that I skipped one whole issue. I'm determined to produce over the next week. Lord help me.

We had an Executive Committee today. Usually, it takes forever, but we got through in record time. It's really hot around here, today.

For those of you who know Brenda Eskelson, she and her husband of five years, was visiting me since yesterday. It was a blast to get reacquainted. She married a macon?? --bricklayer. They are on their way to Canada to visit family.

Lori Mundall is engaged to be married, and Verlin has a girlfriend.

One more day and our present lifestyle session is over. It was a good one. Praise God.

No comments:

Post a Comment